Skybrud.Social will provide the integration of various social services, such as Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. You will only have to handle the technical side of integrating these services.
Skybrud.Social lets developers create an easy to integrate ASP.NET application for
Skybrud.Social lets developers create an easy to integrate ASP.NET application for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube, Tumblr, FourSquare, Flicker, Windows Live and many more. Just add the social service API key to your Skybrud.Social web app and it will be ready to connect!
Skybrud.Social Social Service API
Skybrud.SocialSocial Service API
This API requires a valid API Key which will be provided by the respective social service. The following table gives a list of all Social Service API and their respective keys:
| name eea19f52d2
– Listening mode: Read your entire playlist aloud to the Voodoo Voice. Say “listen” when you are finished. Voodoo Voice will then start playing your playlist. (you can also say “stop”)
– Visual mode: Start Voodoo Voice, and then hold the “^” key down on your keyboard. Voodoo Voice will start playing your entire playlist. When you reach the end, press the spacebar to stop. (you can also say “stop”)
– MP3 playback: Play the songs in your playlist with your computer’s internal speaker, or through your computer’s sound system.
– Setlist mode: Start Voodoo Voice, and then hold the “i” key down on your keyboard. Voodoo Voice will play the first song in your playlist. You can then use Voodoo Voice to listen to the next song, then the next, etc. until the end of your playlist. (You can also say “next song” to listen to the next song)
– Speech recognizer
– Control iTunes or any other application using voice commands
– Easy and intuitive
– Includes all the features of the larger Voice Overbridge which is sold separately
Dmitriy Golosov is an Electrical Engineering student at the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque, NM. He loves to design products and be creative. He started to develop Voice Overbridge and Voodoo Voice while he was living in Georgia.
The product line continues to grow, and has over 300 voice commands and 50 applications. Voice Overbridge is the perfect gateway to Voice Over Bridge and Voodoo Voice.
In February of 2010, Voice Over Bridge made the transition from a private, word-of-mouth product, to a publicly available website. Soon, Voice Over Bridge and Voodoo Voice will be available for free download.
The Voodoo Voice application was designed to help you control iTunes using spoken voice commands. Using your computer’s microphone, you can give it commands such as “begin play”, “next song”, or “switch to “. It is very accurate and speaker independent. If you’re considering putting a music-playing computer in your car, you need this!
Even if you’ve been disappointed with speech recognition products in the past, you might be surprised by just how well Voodoo Voice works. Most people that have used some kind of speech recognition program in the past have used a dictation program. Dictation programs promise to let you dictate text