Super MP3 Recorder – Record your sound into MP3 or WAV format.
Just download and install it, record your sound from microphone, Internet audio streaming, Winamp, Windows Media Player, Quick Time, Real Player, Flash, Games, etc.
Super MP3 Recorder is free of charge, and it is totally and completely safe.
This software is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Vista.
Here are some key features of Super MP3 Recorder:
– Powerful functions – Record any sound source including microphone, Internet audio streaming, Winamp, Windows Media Player, Quick Time, Real Player, Flash, Games, etc. into MP3 or WAV format.
– CD quality recording – Record your sound into CD quality MP3 or WAV format.
– Easy-to-use interface – With a simple click, the recording work will be completed easily and quickly.
– Flexible settings – Super MP3 Recorder supports automatically detecting the recording formats supported by your sound card and set the application’s parameters for the best possible performance. The default parameters work in most cases, but you can change them easily to best suit for your needs.
– Record volume control support – Super MP3 Recorder integrates the complete set of record volume control for your convenience.
– Direct-To-Disk long time sound recording support – Super MP3 Recorder supports continue recording as long as your like without interrupted.
What’s New in This Release:
– Fix bug: “Super MP3 Recorder -…
Smart Audio Recorder for Windows 7 is an innovative audio recorder for Windows 7. It is an easy-to-use and lightweight audio recorder.
Smart Audio Recorder for Windows 7 allows you to record audio from a microphone, sound card or line-in. It has an attractive GUI, automatic media type detection and a built-in audio editor, so you can directly edit the audio you have recorded.
Smart Audio Recorder for Windows 7 supports multiple file formats such as MP3, WAV, AVI, MP4, WMA, AAC, MP2, OGG, AAC, FLAC, WMA, etc.
Smart Audio Recorder for Windows 7 has a built-in decoder and encoder so you can easily record to multiple formats without installing any codecs.
Smart Audio Recorder for Windows 7 can make use of Windows 8’s power saving features such as background playback to reduce power consumption and improve the stability eea19f52d2
No matter if you’re a simulation gamer or if you’re just trying to find a way to play some games on your PC with a joystick, the program you’re about to discover is definitely worth it. With it, you’ll be able to bind any keys you have on your keyboard to any action you’d like to perform in the game. You’ll be able to emulate a joystick in almost any game.
Keyboard controls are also useful for emulators. Yes, those emulators. If you want to play a game from a specific console, you might try a virtual keyboard. However, if you want to try a real keyboard, you might want to try JoyKeyMapper. You’ll be able to use your keyboard for emulators, emulators, emulators.
What does that mean? Well, it means your emulation life will get much better. By using JoyKeyMapper, you’ll be able to play in any game you’ve ever played. As soon as you launch the application, the tool will go through all of your currently installed games and find the ones that support joystick controls. It will then show you the keys to be used to emulate them.
The application will detect game settings automatically so that it can emulate the joystick controls that each game wants you to use. JoyKeyMapper will then bind any key on your keyboard to one of those controls. Once it’s done, you’ll be able to use that same keyboard for any kind of game. This will make you feel like a true gamer.
One of the keys the program can emulate is the 360-degree controller button. This feature is very useful when it comes to real-life applications. You’ll be able to use it for camera, camera controls, or even a joypad. The program will also be able to detect the axis that you have in use so you’ll be able to emulate them in case you want to use the “joystick emulation” feature in a specific game.
To add a key to the program, you’ll have to either click on the buttons or scroll through the options using the drop-down menus.
Using JoyKeyMapper is an easy, fast, and efficient way of mapping your keyboard to a game you’ve never played before. You won’t even have to know what joysticks they all use to emulate them. It will simply do all the work for you. If you have a joystick, you’ll be able to use it for several games and emulator.