LingvoSoft Dictionary English – Persian (Farsi) is a program that you can use to translate any word from English to Farsi and viceversa.
The interface is simple, comprising a customizable toolbar and three sections. The first one displays all the dictionary entries in alphabetical order. The second one is designed to let you view all the available translations and word explanations, while the third pane is designed for word search.
Clicking on any word in the dictionary displays its translation in Farsi. If you want to find a word in the dictionary, you just have to start typing it in the search box and you are automatically guided to the corresponding database section. Furthermore, you have the possibility to use the predefined filters in order to find certain word categories.
One interesting feature is that you can customize the dictionary by adding new words to the database. In this case, you have to specify the word gender, grammatical category, transcription and, of course, its translation. A comment or sample can also be added.
But this program is not a simple dictionary where you can find individual words and their Farsi correspondent. It is capable of finding synonyms and word variants and easily translates whole texts, allowing you to copy the output to the clipboard.
Including more than 400.000 words and phrases, LingvoSoft Dictionary English – Persian (Farsi) is a viable solution for learning Farsi and performing translations into and from this language.
★ Synonyms: – Find more than 400.000 words and phrases and a large amount of their synonyms.
★ Word Definitions: – Definitions of unknown words and phrases.
★ Word Usage: – List of frequently used words and phrases.
★ Word Pronunciation: – Learn the pronunciation of any word.
★ Word Translations: – You can instantly translate any word or phrase from English to Farsi and viceversa.
★ Word Collocations: – Find the collocations of any word in a variety of contexts.
★ Find a Word: – Easily find a word in the dictionary and its definitions, pronunciations and word collocations.
★ Word Search: – Find a word that is typed into the search box.
★ TTS: – List of phonetic transcriptions for pronouncing words.
★ Word Combination: – Combine any number of words.
★ Dictionary Customization: – Create your own dictionary and add new words, categories, pronunci eea19f52d2
McCoy XML Viewer is a compact program that is able to load an XML file and to edit its properties. The application displays the XML structure and the properties of each node and allows you to add new items.
You can use this editor to browse the structure of an XML document and to edit its content in a clear and easy to use interface.
Note: The application is free to use with files that include up to 100 records. If you need to edit larger XML files you need to purchase a license.
Features of the program:
* Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
* Run on 32 or 64-bit Windows operating systems.
* Support for 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Office 2010, Office 2013, and Office 2016.
* The program doesn’t need to run in a security sandbox.
* Supports a record limit of 100 records.
* Ability to read and edit Microsoft Excel files (2007, 2010, 2013, 2016).
* Ability to export files to: Office 2010 (xlsx, xlsm), Office 2013 (xlsx, xlsm), and Office 2016 (xlsx, xlsm).
* Ability to save the edited file in the Office 2007, 2010, 2013, or 2016 formats (xlsx, xlsm).
* Ability to save the edited file to the Windows folder or to an FTP server.
* Ability to merge different records of the same file into a single record.
* Ability to print the current file.
* Ability to print formatted files.
* Ability to view properties of the XML file.
* Ability to view the structure of the XML file.
* Ability to view the complete file, the parent node, and child nodes.
* Ability to edit the properties of a record or child node.
* Ability to edit the position of a node.
* Ability to change the data type of a node.
* Ability to delete a record.
* Ability to insert a record.
* Ability to modify the current record.
* Ability to sort records by any column.
* Ability to open the XML file in Notepad.
* Ability to edit the XML file directly in Notepad.
* Ability to copy the contents of the XML file.
* Ability to format the XML file.
* Ability to search the current document.
* Ability to view the XML structure of the document.
* Ability to view